Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean you can't feel hot! We've looked up the 10 best ways to refresh yourself this winter and feel like #ANEWYou.
1. Stimulate proper melatonin release by sleeping in total darkness. This will ensure you get a better night's sleep.
2. Give and Receive. Get massages but also remember to give. Sharing your energy with another is a loving and soothing practice according to blisstree.com.
3. Eat those greens! Be sure to fill up on leafy greens several times a day. Leafy greens are full of vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.
4. Exercise! There's no need to be ripped but working out a few times a week for at least 90 minutes will help boost your energy. So grab a girlfriend and take a power walk!
6. Drink water. We've all heard the rumor that you need 8 glasses of water a day but having at least four is plenty to maintain proper hydration.
7. Take naps. Try an afternoon snooze of about 30 minutes to reenergize and reduce stress levels. Dr. Ojile, founder and CEO of Clayton Sleep Institute in St. Louis, MO says the best time to nap is between 2 and 3 p.m.
8. Have a jam session. Choose one song that's at least 3 minutes and go at it. It's a great way to get a quick adrenaline rush!
9. Eat chocolate ... but not a lot. Eating a small piece of chocolate will give you an endorphin buzz and if it is dark chocolate you'll get a bit of caffeine too.
10. Lastly, flirt a little. Keep it innocent and fun! It'll get your heart pumping.
If you're looking for a beauty boost check out our Refresh package and schedule your complimentary consultation today.