Microdermabrasion stimulates the growth of collagen to further smooth and improve skin tone and appearance. It can give a brighter, smoother appearance to any skin area in need of exfoliation such as face, neck, hands and chest.
Anew MedSpa's Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
At Anew MedSpa we use Microdermabrasion to:
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Your polished new look should be long-lasting, depending on the severity of your skin damage and the number of treatments that you receive. Many people have two microdermabrasion treatments per month at first and then one per month as part of a maintenance plan. Combining Microdermabrasion with other high quality skin care products and services such as the Obagi skin care line and Chemical Peels will really give you that beautiful skin glow you've always wanted.
Microdermabrasion appeals to younger patients as a great way to reduce occasional blemish flare-ups, as a deep cleansing facial and as preventative skin care to fight the first signs of aging before they appear.
Viora Pristine Microdermabrasion:
- Improves the overall appearance and quality of skin using diamond peel microdermabrasion.
- It’s a combination of mechanical exfoliation and vacuum.
- This removes the outer layer of the epidermis and encourages the production of new skin cells.
- Perfect for mild age spots, enlarged pores, acne, superficial scars and great for pre-treatment for various ascetic procedures.
- No down time
Series of 3...................$199
Series of 6...................$375
Series of 12..................$699
*Disclaimer: Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Dermal Fillers, facial injections, and other skin care information contained on this website is provided for educational purposes and should not be taken as medical advice.