Viora Body Treatments
V-Form Viora Cellulite Reduction (RF)
Two mechanisms of radiofrequency energy and vacuum therapy are used to work with the body’s natural regeneration processes. Penetrating deep under the skin, radiofrequency energy targets enlarged fat pockets to reduce fat cell volume and increase the metabolism while the vacuum manipulation increases local blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Along with the benefits of an effective cellulite treatment, the deep heating induces the stimulation of fibroblast to enhance collagen and elastin production, resulting in a significant side benefit of skin tightening!
V-Form Refit (RF)
The ReFit treatment is suitable for all skin types, and offers the most effective non-surgical treatment, without down-time, that is fast, painless, and an affordable solution to skin laxity.
In addition to the normal aging process, excessive weight loss and pregnancy can lead to loose and sagging skin and stretch marks. The volume loss results in folds of redundant skin and stretch marks.
Many people exercise regularly and are able to maintain body structure, but maintain a certain fat percentage on body areas such as the abs, legs, back, and buttocks.
- Loose or lax body skin after weight loss or pregnancy.
- Reduce Fat Cell size
- Cellulite treatment on thighs, buttocks, love handles, tummy, and arms
- Circumferential reduction
- Skin-tightening for aging & lax skin on the face and body
- ü Skin tightening treatment for appearance of stretch marks
The ReLift treatment deliver four modes of radiofrequency (RF) energy to target different tissue depths, and vacuum therapy (to ensure deeper heat penetration) to heat the skin layers. This causes the underlying collagen and elastin fibers to rebuild and reduces the size of fat cells. This results in tighter, smoother skin, and improved appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Under neck
Viora ST treatments works to strengthen existing collagen fibers that have weakened over time due to aging and various forms of stress. Radiofrequency energy heats the dermis and stimulates collagen synthesis to strengthen existing collagen fibers, improving skin laxity and texture. Immediate contraction of tissue fibers results in a smoother and tighter appearance of the skin.
- ST Indications
- Skin around the eyes (Crows Feet)
- Forehead and cheeks
- Neck and décollete
- Nasolabial Folds (lines around the nose)
- Marionette lines (smile lines)
- Peri-Oral Lines (lines around the mouth)
- Jowls and Neck
Intense Pulse Light (IPL)
The IPL Photofacial is the use of intense pulsed light to specifically target hyperpigmentation, age and sun related spots. IPL stimulates collagen production and reduces pore size to improve skins texture and tone while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- IPL Photofacial treatments improve texture and tone of aging, sun damaged skin
- Restores your skin’s natural complexion, giving skin a more youthful appearance.
- IPL Photofacial Treatments are most effective in a series of treatments.
- 6- 8 Treatments are necessary every 3-4 weeks to receive optimal results.
- Skin may appear slightly red, similar to a mild sunburn and feel warm to the touch.
- Pigment darkening is common and will slough off in 1-2 weeks depending on the severity. (targeting excess pigment)
- IPL treatments require very little downtime; patients can return to work/normal activities the same day as treatment.
- Works deep under the skin to destroy acne-causing bacteria and encourages the healing process at the skin's core to promote cell growth
- 1 treatments per week, average of 8 treatments depending on severity of acne
- No down time
- Most successful for Fitzpatrick skin types I-III
Safe, effective, non-invasive hair removal solution with no downtime. Concentrated flashes of light are used to target the hair follicle and impair its ability to produce new hair.
- 6-8 Treatments are necessary every 4-6 weeks depending on body region.
- Suitable for underarm, bikini, facial hair, leg hair, back hair, etc.
- Successful for most skin types; consultation is required.
Skin Rejuvenation (1x) month with Microneedle
SR+Microneedle- Texture, Collagen Boosting, Texture, Hyperpigmentation
IPL photo rejuvenation is very effective at improving the appearance of sun damaged, aged skin as it can remove brown spots and redness, age spots and small facial veins and vascular lesions resulting in blemish free and youthful-looking skin.