Chemical Skin Peels from Skin Medica
Illuminize Chemical Peel
Want to look your best for a special event? Skin Medica’s Illuminize Chemical Peel, a light peel that’s ideal for first-time patients as well as those who want their skin to look its best for a special occasion. This gentle, superficial peel will leave your skin brighter and have you looking more youthful than ever.
Vitalize Chemical Peel
Designed to work safely and effectively on all skin types. The Vitalize Chemical peel is Skin Medica’s middle of the road treatment, which offers deeper, more noticeable results than the Illuminize Peel without being overly painful. One of the benefits of this peel are the predictable results minus the downtime associated with some other chemical peel options.
The Vitalize Chemical Peel can even reduce and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in three to six treatments, and many patients with acne scarring and hyperpigmentation see promising results after one of these peels.
Rejuvenize Chemical Peel:
If the skin on your face has mild to severe imperfections due to sun damage, wrinkles, acne scarring or other factors, chances are you’ve tried almost every cream and ointment available in order to smooth your skin, and each treatment has come up unsuccessful. If this is your problem, the Rejuvenize Chemical Peel is your solution.
The Rejuvenize Chemical Peel was designed to provide you with the deepest non-invasive chemical peel with minimal irritation. This incredible peel will begin to work after just one treatment. We’re sure you’ll look and feel great right away.
What to expect:
· Noticeable Results After One Peel
· Significant Results After Three to Six Peels
· Improves Acne, Acne Scarring, Wrinkles and Rough Textures
· Improves Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
· Less Irritation Compared to Stronger Chemical Peels
· Minimal Downtime
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred. At Anew MedSpa we use Chemical Peels to help combat these issues leaving you looking your best.
A chemical peel can help improve:
· Acne or acne scars
· Age and liver spots
· Fine lines and wrinkles
· Irregular skin pigmentation
· Rough skin and scaly patches
· Sun-damaged skin
Chemical peels use a mild chemical solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers. Adding a quality skin care line like Obagi to your daily routine will also help you tremendously. Your skin will never look better! Call Anew MedSpa today at 216-255-5201 or click here to schedule an appointment!
Microdermabrasion stimulates the growth of collagen to further smooth and improve skin tone and appearance. It can give a brighter, smoother appearance to any skin area in need of exfoliation such as face, neck, hands and chest.
Anew MedSpa's Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
At Anew MedSpa we use Microdermabrasion to:
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Your polished new look should be long-lasting, depending on the severity of your skin damage and the number of treatments that you receive. Many people have two microdermabrasion treatments per month at first and then one per month as part of a maintenance plan. Combining Microdermabrasion with other high quality skin care products and services such as the Obagi skin care line and Chemical Peels will really give you that beautiful skin glow you've always wanted.
Microdermabrasion appeals to younger patients as a great way to reduce occasional blemish flare-ups, as a deep cleansing facial and as preventative skin care to fight the first signs of aging before they appear.
Viora Pristine Microdermabrasion:
- Improves the overall appearance and quality of skin using diamond peel microdermabrasion.
- It’s a combination of mechanical exfoliation and vacuum.
- This removes the outer layer of the epidermis and encourages the production of new skin cells.
- Perfect for mild age spots, enlarged pores, acne, superficial scars and great for pre-treatment for various ascetic procedures.
- No down time
Hair Removal/Acne Clearance Procedures:
Uses IPL (Intense Pulse Light) to get rid of unwanted hair, clear acne, and rejuvenate skin.
- Suitable for underarm, bikini, facial hair, leg hair, back hair, etc
- The concentrated flashes of light are used to target the hair follicle and impair its ability to produce new hair.
- Hair removal: 1 treatment every 4-8 weeks depending on body region
- No down time
- Trios also works deep under the skin to destroy acne-causing bacteria and encourages the healing process at the skin's core to promote cell growth.
- 2 treatments per week, average of 8 treatments depending on severity of acne
- No down time
- The IPL also can promote replacement of skin cells & encourage collagen production so that it improves sun spots, skin laxity, and wrinkles
- 1 treatment every 2-4 wks, 4-6 treatments
- No down time